- The promoter is: Kingud Ltd (company no. 08676334] whose registered office is at Tyn y Merddyn, Betws y Coed LL24 0BP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Europe.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.kingud.co.uk/atherton-racing-signed-shirt-competition/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 3rd June 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Here write out in simplest form how you enter the competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
WIN 1x @athertonracing jersey signed by @gee_atherton , @rachybox , @dan_atherton , @charlie_hatton1 & @millejohnset . A limited edition 500ml Bottle For Life Cleaner, 1x 5ltrs Cleaner refill, 1x 150ml Protect, 1x Wet & Dry Chainlube, 1x 500ml Degreaser, 1x Kingud T-shirt, 1x Kingud Beanie & 1x Kingud Snapback Hat, 1x Cleaning Brush Set ,and 1x 100ml Helmet Fresh
13. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.